The All-New HPS Performance 837 Series Air Intake Kit (Polish, Part # 837-576P) for 2013-2014 Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo offers a free-flowing 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system by relocating HPS Performance Air Filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperature. Compare to the tradiational intake setup, HPS Performance 837 Series cold air intake kit delivers cooler air with more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the vehicle combustion chamber to produce dyno proven performance gains - increase horsepower +8.4 whp , torque +10.8 ft/lbs and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The included installation manual has clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy tube replaces the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability. HPS Performance 837 Series air intake kit features race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps which ensures reliability, even during the most extreme driving conditions. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. All HPS Performance Air filter are made in the United States.
HPS Performance Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Delivers dyno proven performance gains - increase horsepower +8.4 whp , torque +10.8 ft/lbs and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output thru the top end power band
- Features HPS Performance signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tubes replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- Relocates HPS Performance Air Filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperature for the best cooling effect.
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Performance Air Filter Part Number: HPS-4275
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Aluminum Tubing Color: Polish
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: 837 Series - Performance Cold Air Intake Kit. Manufacturer Part Number: 837-576P
- This intake is designed for 2013-2014 Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo
2014 Dodge Dart Aero Sedan 1.4L Turbo
2013 Dodge Dart SXT Sedan 1.4L Turbo
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye Sedan 1.4L Turbo
2013 Dodge Dart Limited Sedan 1.4L Turbo
2013 Dodge Dart Aero Sedan 1.4L Turbo
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air filter are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer Part Number: 827-553P
Interchange Part Number: 827-553, 827553
Other Part Number: 27-553P, 27-553