Free Shipping witihn lower 48 states
International Buyer: Shipping charge does not included Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee (Detail)
California's Prop 65 Warning: Click Here for Detail
HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-2040-BLK) replaces 1986-1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 201-501-51-82,201-501-45-82
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC
1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended