The Ground Wire Systems centralize the grounding point of the electrical mechanisms on the vehicle. By installing onto the battery's negative terminal or chassis for proper grounding. Ground Wire Systems cause less fluctuation on the electrical system, improves overall performance and responsiveness of the engine end electrical components. These are must-have for any vehicle with engine swap since proper grounding tends to be an issue associated with that type of performance modification. It features a copper center hub and high quality 12 gauge low resistance wires.
- Lowering any Electrical Resistance
- Increase the Effectiveness of the Entire Electronic System.
- Design for Centralizing the Grounding Point of the Electrical Circuit of Vehicles.
- Essential especially for Any Vehicle with Engine Swaps since Grounding Tends to be an Issue with Performance Modifications.
- Material: Aluminum, Copper, Nylon
- Color: Red
- 1 x Ground Wire Kit
Hardware if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Manufacturer Part Number: BFC-NRG-GK-100RD
Interchange Part Number: BFC-NRG-GK-100
Other Part Number: BFC-NRG-GK