Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accomodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powdercoated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear Lower-Rear Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only. However, you will also slightly effect Toe and your track width of the vehicle.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Color: Blue
- Placement: Rear
- Type: Control Arm. Style: Rear Wheel (Front Orientation) Toe Control Arm
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment, Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle
- Improves Suspension, Handling, Predictable Response and even Prevents Premature Tire Wearing
- Pillow Ball bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
Eyelet Inner Diameter: 1/2" ID
Eyelet Width: 1 1/2"
Minimum Arm Length: 10 1/4"
Maximum Arm Length: 11 3/4" (with safe amount of thread engagement)
- For 1990-1997 Honda Accord
Note: Adjustable length for Toe adjustment
- 1 Pair x Control Arm (Left & Right)
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended