Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can affect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight-line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking, and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance-oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
Alignment is crucial to the handling of your vehicle. Remembering that the only thing that touches the ground is the "Contact Patch" of your tires you have to make sure that your tires and wheels are doing exactly what you want. With this, you must make sure you have the proper camber, caster, and toe as well as make sure they are all working together and not against each other.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Color: Blue
- Placement: Front Upper
- Type: Camber Kit. Style: Camber Arm (Pillowball)
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle
- These Front-Upper A-Arms allow the adjustment of camber in the front and are perfect for any driver looking to properly tune their machine for performance
- For 2009-2021 Nissan GT-R Skyline (R35)
- 1 Pair x Camber Kit (Left & Right)
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended