The Scion FR-S/ Subaru BRZ was released to be a machine with incredible potential; on race tracks or spirited driving, this car is proven for having perfect balance of power and handling.
Although the FR-S/BRZ is impressive off the showroom floor, it still had room to be refined for track or high performance use. It left something to be desired for those who demand more from our vehicles.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any comptition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified.
These Roll-Center adapters are installed to correct suspension geometry after a car has been lowered. The uneven length of suspension arms causes Toe adjustments to occur drastially during braking suspension "squat", these Roll-Center Adjusters make up for the travel in the suspenion arms to return suspension geometry to it's correct starting point. This allows alignment and steering to remain more consistent and predictable during aggressive driving and competition.
- Material: Steel Alloy, Color: Blue
- Placement: Front
Style: Roll Center Adjuster
- High-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight.
- Help solve response and handling issues that arise when the vehicle is lowered and the knuckle angle is altered
- Improve handling by eliminating bump steer and increasing steering response
- Correction in the suspension geometry will improve response and handling and increase tire contact patch and tread life
- For 2013-2016 Scion FR-S
- For 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ (ZN6/ZC6 First Generation)
- For 2017-2020 Toyota 86 (GT86 ZN6/ZC6 First Generation)
Note: Due to the complexity of the installation, professional installation is REQUIRED
- 1 Pair x Roll Center Adjuster
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended