Wheel alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can affect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight-line stability, under-steer, over-steer, acceleration, braking, and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint but is always dependent on driver style, therefore the adjust-ability of the alignment of a vehicle is critical when tuning for speed. The clock does not lie and having the vehicle alignment can make seconds of a difference.
Manzo has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance-oriented tuner. These arms are constructed with Lightweight Steel-Alloy, which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition.
These Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine-tune your car's handling. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Color: Silver
- Placement: Rear
- Type: Camber Kit. Style: Camber Arm
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing it from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability
- For 2009-2016 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- For 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 4DR Sedan ONLY
- For 2007-2015 Infiniti G37 2DR 4DR (3.7L VQ37VHR)
Remark: Does NOT Fit AWD Models
- 1 Pair x Camber Kit (Left & Right)
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended