Upgrading vehicle exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Metallic. Surface Finish: 3-Stage Polish
- 4.50" Muffler Tip. 3.00" Piping
- Inlet/Outlet: Inlet: 3.00". 2 x O2 Sensor Bung
- Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance
- TIG Weld for Strength and Durability
- CNC Machine Flanges for Strong Solid Support
- For 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX & STI Trim (GD 2.0L EJ20 / 2.5L EJ25)
All Manzo U.S.A. Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
All Manzo U.S.A. exhaust system components will alter and affect the vehicle's overall sound in pitch and volume. All to which is subjective in manner. Megan Racing will not claim responsibility and/or accept returns based on an individual's personal preference.
- 1x Catback System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended
California's Prop 65 Warning: Click Here for Detail