Manzo Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature sagging. The result is a spring that specifically offers racecar handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance.
These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very streetable by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle.
(Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load.)
Picture shown in listing is generic, Spring Shape will differ per application
- Material: Japan (SAE 9254) Cold Wounded Steel
- Color: Blue.
- Surface Finish: Powdercoated
- Placement: Front & Rear
- Lowering Rate: Approx. Drop: Front 1.50? (38.1mm) & Rear 1.50? (38.1mm)
- Spring Rate: Front 280lbs (5kgs) & Rear 230lbs (4.11kgs)
- Improve overall handling, response time and balance
- Lower the center of gravity of vehicle to improve performance and increase stability
- Compatible with OEM Shocks, Direct Bolt-On Replacement for the Stock Unit
- Powder-Coated Silicon Color Polish for Maximum Durability
- For 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla E100
Certain applications may require trimming of the bump stop to allow for full shock travel.
Spring rates and drop amounts might vary by different vehicles application and chassis loads. Since the item is designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY, we do NOT imply or offer any warranty.
- 1 Set x Lowering Springs Kit (4-Pieces, 2 Front + 2 Rear)
Cross Reference Number:
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended