Built for performance and show, the HPS Polish cold air intake kit (converts into shortram) for 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 3.0L relocates HPS Performance Air Filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures. Compare to the tradiational shortram air intake, HPS long ram cool air intake kit delivers cooler air with more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the vehicle combustion chamber to produce dyno proven performance gains +7.1 Whp horsepower, +10 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response. The included installation instruction has clear pictures and description to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and no modification is required, however, removal of front bumper is necessary during the installation. HPS light weight mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow. HPS cold air induction system features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps, which ensure the durability and reliability during the extreme driving condition. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. All HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and backed by HPS limited lifetime warranty.
HPS Cold Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Delivers dyno proven performance gains +7.1 Whp horsepower, +10 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4276
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation, however, removal of front bumper is necessary which will make the whole installation process easier.
- Color: Polish
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Cold air intake system (converts into shortram)
- This intake is designed for 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 3.0L
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air Filters are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer Part Number: 837-423P-1
Interchange Part Number: 837-423P
Other Part Number: 837-423