The 12th generation Toyota Corolla was introduced as a 2019 model with high praise. With its new high compression M20A-FKS engine, a trick 6-speed manual transmission, and a sporty hatchback option, the 2019-2020 Toyota Corolla Hatchback brings “fun” back to Toyota’s best selling model. Although the Corolla is synonymous with being a boring grocery-getting commuter, HPS has a solution to transform your monotonous ecobox into an unleashed hot hatch.
We worked with automotive photographer Larry Chen to develop our HPS Performance Shortram Intake for the 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback. Our goal with this intake system was to produce a simple drop-in solution to increase horsepower and enhance the tone of the 2.0L engine. Our intake system successfully delivers these benefits in an attractive package.
Mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and HPS silicone couplers are used in this intake system to alleviate airflow restrictions from the factory accordion hose. A custom made heat shield blocks out hot air from your engine. By integrating the factory air scoop, your engine can breathe in fresh and cool air to maximize power output. Your Corolla traps dirt and breathes in clean air using the washable and reusable HPS Performance Air Filter. The open element design produces a throaty induction sound when accelerating through the gears.
Although we developed this intake system in time for SEMA 2018, we decided to continue testing and developing this intake over the course of 1.5 years. Thousands of miles of added attention resulted in the highest overall performance gains on the market. The HPS Performance Shortram Intake, part number 827-675, produces dyno-proven improvements of 5.8 horsepower and 9.4 lb-ft of torque. This intake system is available in 4 brilliant finish options (satin black, dormant red, or dormant blue powder coats, and polished aluminum).
HPS Performance Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Dyno proven performance gains +5.8 Whp horsepower, +9.4 Ft/lbs torque and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output through the top end power band
- Features HPS Performance signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- Powder coated steel heat shield integrate with fresh air scoop directs cool air to the air filters for the best cooling effect.
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Performance Air Filter Part Number: HPS-4276
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- Aluminum Tubing Color: Blue
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: 827 Series - Performance Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield. Manufacturer Part Number: 827-675BL
- This intake is designed for 2019-2020 Toyota Corolla 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla XSE Sedan 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Sedan 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Sedan 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Hatchback 2.0L
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Hatchback 2.0L
2019 Toyota Corolla XSE Sedan 2.0L
2019 Toyota Corolla XSE Hatchback 2.0L
2019 Toyota Corolla SE Sedan 2.0L
2019 Toyota Corolla SE Hatchback 2.0L
2019 Toyota Corolla Base Hatchback 2.0L
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filter used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air filter are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.