Free Shipping witihn lower 48 states
International Buyer: Shipping charge does not included Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee (Detail)
California's Prop 65 Warning: Click Here for Detail
HPS blue high temp 3-ply reinforced silicone Radiator hose kit (part number 57-1843-BLUE) replaces 1997-2001 Honda Prelude 2.2L stock OEM rubber Radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM upper and lower coolant hoses.
Compatible with OEM part numbers 19502-P5M-000, 19501-P5M-000
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- HPS silicone hose kit is backed by HPS Performance Products limited lifetime warranty.
For 1997-2001 Honda Prelude 2.2L
Installation: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number: