HPS 4-Ply Reinforced High Temp Black Silicone Shortram Air Intake Kit with HPS Performance Air Filter replaces the S2000 AP2 2.2L F22 drive-by-wire stock OEM restrictive rubber intake hose with high temp reinforced silicon material and replace the OEM cone filter with the bigger HPS Performance Air Filter. HPS performance silicone shortram air intake kit improves air flow and throttle response, minimize the amount of heat soak by retaining the stock fresh air scoop and sealed air box design. The included air velocity stack also smooth out the air flow and reduce the amount of turbulence. Without any re-tuning, the HPS silicone post MAF air intake tube with HPS Performance Air Filter delivers dyno-proven performance gains - increase horsepower +4.9 Whp , torque +3.4 Ft/lbs. The intake kit also makes the S2K sound louder and more aggressive compare to the stock intake setup. This silicone intake kit does NOT trigger check engine light. Installation time is approx. 1.5 to 2 hours. Modification is required in order to fit the large HPS filter into the stock air box, which requires trimming the lid in the lower air intake box and removal of the internal snorkel in the upper air intake box. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filter is designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow. All HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Replace the stock oem restrictive rubber intake hose and improve air flow, throttle response and reduce heat soak.
- Dyno-proven performance gains - increase horsepower +4.9 Whp , torque +3.4 Ft/lbs.
- For maximum cooling effect, retain stock fresh air scoop and sealed intake box design.
- The included air velocity stack also smooth out the air flow and reduce the amount of turbulence.
- Makes the S2000 sound louder and more aggressive compare to the stock setup
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4304
- 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps is included
- Re-tuning is NOT required. Does NOT trigger check engine light.
- Modification is required in order to fit the large HPS filter into the stock air box, which requires trimming the lid in the lower air intake box and removal of the internal snorkel in the upper air intake box.
- Material: 4-Ply Reinforced High Temp Silicone
- Color: Black
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Silicone Air Intake system
- This intake is designed for 2006-2009 Honda S2000 AP2 2.2L F22 drive-by-wire.
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
All HPS Performance Air Filters are designed with performance in mind, and backed by HPS One-Year Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer Part Number: 827-610WB
Interchange Part Number: 827-610WB
Other Part Number: 827-610