HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-1835-BLK) replaces 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 55116867AA,55116870AC
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 (Laredo, Limited, North Edition, S Limited)
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 (Laredo)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 (Laredo)
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 (Laredo)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 (65th Anniversary Edition, Laredo)
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
Cross Reference Number:
- 57-1835-BLK, 55116867AA,55116870AC
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended