HPS black cold air intake with heat shield [part number 827-627WB] for 2005-2010 Chrysler 300C 5.7L V8 offers a free-flowing 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum tube cold air induction system designed to improve throttle response and produce dyno proven performance gains +11 Whp horsepower, +13 Ft/lbs torque while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heavy duty powder coated steel heat shield blocks out the heat from engine and maximize the cooling effect. The included installation instruction has clear pictures and description to guide the installer throughout the whole process. The kit does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with long lasting durability. HPS performance short ram air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps, which ensure the durability and reliability during the extreme driving condition. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow.
HPS performance air intake kit features and specification
- Dyno proven performance gains +11 Whp horsepower, +13 Ft/lbs. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4303
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: black
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Shortram air intake with heat shield
2010 Chrysler 300 S Sedan 5.7L V8
2010 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
2010 Chrysler 300 C Lujo Sedan 5.7L V8
2009 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
2009 Chrysler 300 C Lujo Sedan 5.7L V8
2008 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
2008 Chrysler 300 C Lujo Sedan 5.7L V8
2007 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
2007 Chrysler 300 C Lujo Sedan 5.7L V8
2007 Chrysler 300 C Heritage Edition II Sedan 5.7L V8
2006 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
2006 Chrysler 300 C Heritage Sedan 5.7L V8
2005 Chrysler 300 C Sedan 5.7L V8
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
Cross Reference Number:
- 827-627WB-4, 827-627WB, 827-627