A shock absorber is a mechanical device designed to smooth out or damp shock impulse, and convert kinetic energy to another form of energy. It is used in conjunction with cushions and springs. An automobile shock absorber contains spring-loaded check valves and orifices to control the flow of oil through an internal piston.One design consideration, when designing or choosing a shock absorber, is where that energy will go. In most shock absorbers, energy is converted to heat inside the viscous fluid. In hydraulic cylinders, the hydraulic fluid heats up, while in air cylinders, the hot air is usually exhausted to the atmosphere. In other types of shock absorbers, such as electromagnetic types, the dissipated energy can be stored and used later. Shock absorbers help cushion vehicles on uneven roads.
- Material: CNC Machined Mild Steel
- Color: Blue, Surface Finish: Powder Coated
- Design for use with OEM or aftermarket lowering springs
- Improves ride quality and handling by reduce the effect of traveling over rough ground
- Monotube Design
- Direct replacement
One of the joys of life is being able to drive your car. But what happens when you want to improve your cars ability to respond quicker? Lower springs is one of the many options available to do just this. With lowering springs, you will improve the response time of your vehicle, reduce the body roll, increase the stability of the vehicle, and enhance the cornering ability. Lowering springs can achieve these characteristics by lowering the center of gravity of the vehicle. This ultimately will allow the vehicle to turn harder while reducing body roll. This lower ride height will also give your vehicle a more aggressive and desirable look.
- Color: Blue
- Material: Cold Wounded Steel
- Improve handling, response time and balance
- Lower the center of gravity of vehicle to improve performance and increase stability
- Lowering Rate: Front 1.75" and Rear 1.50"
- Spring Rate: Front - 450lbs/inch, and Rear - 250lbs/inch
- Compatible with OEM Shocks
- Powder-Coated Silicon Color Polish for Maximum Durability
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement for the Stock Unit
- For 2006-2011 Honda Civic FG/FA/FD
Note: Sping rates and drop amounts might vary by different vehicles application and chassis loads
- 4 x Shock Absorbers (2 Front, 2 Rear)
4 x Lowering Spring (2 Front, 2 Rear)
All Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number:DNA-SHO-HC06+LS, 52610-SVB-A05, 51605-SVB-A04, 51606-SVB-A04