The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
- Piping Spec: 3.00" Major Piping
- Inlet/Outlet: 2.50"/3.00". 2 x Utilizes Factory O2 Sensor Position, O2 Sensor bung is welded on tubing so stock O2 sensor can be plugged in.
- Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance, Smoothest Exhaust Airflow, result Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- CNC Machine Flanges for Strong Solid Support, TIG Weld for Strength and Durability
- Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel. Color: Chrome Titanium Blue
- Audi 1997- 2005 Audi A4 1.8T Turbo (B5/B6)
- Volkswagen 1998 - 2005 Passat 1.8T Turbo (B5 / B5.5)
Remark: Fit Models with Turbo-Charged 1.8L/1.8T I4 DOHC Engines ONLY
Note: Recommended for Racing/Off-Road Use ONLY, Will Not Pass Emissions Test
- 1 x Test Pipe
Hardwares as Shown in the Picture Above
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Manufacturer Part Number: BFC-13-1001
Interchange Part Number: BFC-13-1001
Other Part Number: BFC-13