BFC Stainless Steel Exhaust Shorty Header Manifold Set For Ford 05-10 F250/F350 SuperDuty V8 5.4L
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust gases out is the key to a performance motor. This BuildFastCar (BFC) header helps eliminate the manifold's back pressure. So, instead of a stock manifold that all of the cylinders share, each cylinder gets its own exhaust pipe, and then they come together in a larger pipe(collector). When cylinders do not have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, which improves horsepower and torque. These BFC headers are designed to fit the vehicle assigned. If aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom-altered parts are used on your vehicle, it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
- 2x 4-1 Design
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.50"/2.25". Utilizes Factory O2 Sensor Position, O2 Sensor bung is welded on tubing so stock O2 sensor can be plugged in.
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Better fuel mileage with improved combustion
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty V8 5.4L SOHC
- 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty V8 5.4L SOHC
Note: You will be required to have the engine block lift for proper installation of the passenger side.
- 1 x Exhaust Header Manifold Set
Hardware if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Manufacturer Part Number: BFC-11-1002
Interchange Part Number: 11-1002
Other Part Number: BFC-11