HPS 100% Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamp with Floating Bridge 1.89"-2.20" (48mm-56mm) for 1-5/8" inch ID hose provides leak-proof connections in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and military applications. HPS manufacture our clamps from 300 series stainless steel with rounded band edges to protect soft hose materials. HPS Stainless Steel T-Bolt Band Clamps provide high tensile strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. HPS Stainless Steel T Bolt Clamps are the perfect choice for medium and heavy-duty applications.
HPS Stainless Steel T-Bolt Band Clamps are frequently installed on Coolant and Air-Intake Systems for Construction Vehicle, Truck, Aircraft, Marine and Bus Engines, Duct Systems, Baghouse Equipment, Irrigation Systems, Medical Equipment and Precleaners.
- SAE #32
- Effective Size Range: 1.89"-2.20" (48mm-56mm)
- 100% Stainless Steel Band, Bolt and Nut
- Floating bridge and rolled edges to protect soft hoses
- Superior welded construction
- Meets or exceeds SAE Spec. J1508 for T-Bolt clamps
- 3/4" Band Width
- Max. Torque Spec 75 in. lbs
Manufacturer Part Number: SSTC-48-56-URQTY-6
Interchange Part Number: SSTC-48-56
Other Part Number: SSTC