50" Aluminum Roof Rack Top Crossbar Luggage/Bag Square Bar Rail+Lock For Car/Suv
A roof rack is a set of bars secured to the roof of a motor car. It is used to carry bulky items such as luggage, bicycles, canoes, kayaks, skis, or various carriers and containers. They allow users of an vehicle to transport objects on the roof of the vehicle without reducing interior space for occupants, or the cargo area volume limits such as in the typical car's trunk design.
- Cargo Weight: 175 LBs Max Load when Distributed Evenly
- Bar: Length: 50" / Height with Clamps: 3"
- Locks and Keys are Included for Anti-Theft Protection
- Helps to Secure Belongings from Sliding Off
- Easy to install, Direct Clamp-On Desired Position Without Modification
- Material: Aluminum / Steel, Color: Chrome / Silver
- Please Make sure the Stock Roof Rails are Compatible with the Clamps
Remark: Fit Model with Existing Raised Side Rails Only
Does Not Fit Models with Flush Mounted Roof Rails
- 2 x Roof Racks Bars
4 x Mounting Brackets
2 x Keys
Hardware If Any is Shown in the Picture Above