Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers are significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders, thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, Pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high-performance cold air intake and a catback exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Metallic
- Surface Finish: Chrome Polished
- Header Spec: 2x 4-1 Design. 3-Bolt Flange with Collector
- Pipe Spec: 1 Piece Construction on each header. Optimized Tubing for the 331/354/392 engines
- Inlet/Outlet: 2.25" OD x 1.75" OD (Oval Ports)/2.875" ID
- Sensor: N/A
- Wall Thickness: 3/8" Flange / 16-Gauge Piping Walls
- Headers are made with high quality stainless steel , Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Increase Horsepower and Torque. Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Better fuel mileage with improved combustion
For 1955-1958 Chrysler 300
For 1951-1958 Chrysler Imperial
For 1951-1958 Chrysler New Yorker
For 1951-1952 Chrysler Saratoga
For 1957 Dodge Coronet
For 1957 Dodge Custom
For 1957 Dodge Lancer
For 1957 Dodge Royal
For 1957 Dodge Sierra
For 1955-1958 Dodge Truck
Remark: Fit Models with 331/354/392 Chrysler Hemi Block Engine ONLY
All exhaust and suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
All exhaust system components will alter and affect the vehicle's overall sound in pitch and volume. All to which is subjective in manner.
we will not claim responsibility and/or accept returns based on an individual's personal preference.
Recommended for Racing/Off-Road Use ONLY, Will Not Pass Emissions Test
- 1 Pair x Exhaust Header Manifold Kit (Left & Right)
Hardware if any is shown in the picture above
Cross Reference Number:
- BFC-HDR-CHRHEMI331-SS, BFC-HDR-CHRHEMI331-SS
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended