Short Ram Intakes (SRIs) or similar Warm Air Intakes (WAIs) offer benefits over Cold Air Intakes (CAIs) which include better MPG due to a more complete burning of fuel. Users with forced induction engines often opt for short ram intakes because compressors adjacent to the engine, especially turbochargers, heat the incoming air and negate much of the benefits of a cold air intake. Moreover, SRIs are the intakes, which give better throttle response since it gets the engine the air quicker. This Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes an air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the mass air flow sensor which can result in loss of power and higher fuel consumption.
- Intake Specification: 3" Pipe (as shown in the picture). Filter Specification: 3" Red Washable & Reusable Air Filter
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Increases 5-10 HPs Horsepower, 6-8% Power of Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage
- This filter provides a high volume flow of clean and cooler free air into the engine, extending it life, while raising the fuel mileage in the process meanwhile
- Material: Mandrel-Bent Aluminum. Color: Polish Pipe/Red Filter
- Nissan 2007 - 2012 Altima 2.5L 4CYL (Fit Both Manual or Automatic Transmission)
Does NOT fit Hybrid or 2013+ Altima
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
- 1 x Air Intake Kit
Hardware (Bolts/Hose/Bracket) if any as Shown in the Picture Above