An Oil Cooler kit is a must for any car with a high performance engine. Even with optimal driving conditions, increased oil temperatures cause a drop in pressure and decrease the ability of an engine to be properly lubricated, which can potentially cause engine seizure. An oil cooler is a smaller radiator separating from an engines main radiator. It maintains oil supplies at a consistent, optimal temperature. Broadly put, lower oil temperatures prolong the life of an engine or transmission. An oil cooler can play an important role in the smooth running of a vehicle by dissipating heat while transporting oil away from moving parts into the oil pan.
- Core Size: 13.00" x 8.75" x 2.00", Overall Dimensions: 11.25" x 7.75" x 2.00"
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 10 AN
- Number of Rows: 25 Row
- Powder-Coated and Oxidized for Durability and Protection
- Usable to Cool Down Engine Oil, Transmission, and Rear-Differentials
- Excellent for Modified Street Vehicles, which are Driven Hardly with Track Use
- Helps Reducing Coolant Temperature
- Potentially Reduces Oil Temperature up to 50°F
- Extends Engine Life
- Can Serve as a Bypassing Cooling Path for Transmission Oil
- Material: High Quality T-6061 Aluminum, Color: Silver
*Please use the stock oil filter thread pitch measurements above to see if this kit is compatible with your engine*
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
- 1 x Oil Cooler as shown in the picture(s) Above