Manus-Bond 73-A is a one component room temperature curing silicone elastomeric adhesive/sealant. Does not require the addition of activators or catalysts. Especially designed for bonding and sealing a wide variety of structural materials such as glass, steel, aluminum and plastics and has exceptional resistance to weathering and temperature extremes. Conforms to Federal Specifications TT-S-0230C and TT-S-01543A. Also conforms to ASTM C920 and AAMA 802.3-92, Types I and II. Aluminum, Clear, white and black, when properly cured, meet the requirements of FDA regulation 21CFR 177.2600. USDA Accepted.
- Size: 10.1 FL OZ (300ml)
- Designed for bonding and sealing a wide variety of structural materials such as glass, steel, aluminum and plastics
- Has exceptional resistance to weathering and temperature extremes
- Apply to clean, dry surlaces free of contaminants that can adversely affect adhesion. Remove all old sealant before applying 73-A.
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: Black
- Industrial Manufacturing/Repairing
Remark:Painting is not recommended overany silicone. If your application requires a paintable sealant, consult Manus Products for recommended alternatives.
Use with adequate ventilation. Inhalation of vapor during application and cure may cause slight eye or throat irritation. In case of contact with eyes, lips, or mouth, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Avoid repeated, prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally. See MSDS for additional information KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note:Refer to MANUS-BOND 73-A Suggested Procedures For Detailed Information
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Manufacturer Part Number: BFC-TTP-SEAL-MAN-73A-BLACK-X24
Interchange Part Number: MANUS-BOND 73-A, 73A
Other Part Number: BFC-TTP-SEAL