An Oil Cooler kit is a must for any car with a high performance engine. Even with optimal driving conditions, increased oil temperatures cause a drop in pressure and decrease the ability of an engine to be properly lubricated, which can potentially cause engine seizure. An oil cooler is a smaller radiator separating from an engines main radiator. It maintains oil supplies at a consistent, optimal temperature. Broadly put, lower oil temperatures prolong the life of an engine or transmission. An oil cooler can play an important role in the smooth running of a vehicle by dissipating heat while transporting oil away from moving parts into the oil pan.
- Core Size: 9.00" x 7.00" x 2.00"
- Overall Dimensions: 13.50" x 8.75" x 2.00"
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 13 Row
- Number of Rows: 10 AN
- Powder-Coated and Oxidized for Durability and Protection
- Usable to Cool Down Engine Oil, Transmission, and Rear-Differentials
- Excellent for Modified Street Vehicles, which are Driven Hardly with Track Use
- Helps Reducing Coolant Temperature
- Potentially Reduces Oil Temperature up to 50°F
- Extends Engine Life
- Can Serve as a Bypassing Cooling Path for Transmission Oil
- Material: High Quality T-6061 Aluminum
- Color: Blue
The lifeblood of any performance engine is it oil. Oil serves to lubricate all moving parts in the engine from the crankshaft to the valve springs and the lifters. Most tuners drive their cars hard; thus, have to change the oil often to avoid any harmful oil contaminants from damaging the engine internals. Oil filter relocation kits allow quicker oil changes since it relocates oil filters to a location that is easier to reach. There will be no more laying on your back, trying to reach up behind the block to remove the oil filter. The oil filter relocation kit will also allow tuners to use a larger oil filter than the stock, increasing the oil capacity of the engine, thereby increasing the oil protection of the engine internals.
- Material: Aluminum with CNC Laser Cut (Relocation Kit)/CPE Synthetic Material Tubing (Inner Hose)
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 10-AN Male Fitting and 0.875" x 12.125" Bolt Pattern
- Allows Installation of Larger Oil Filter
- Increases Engine Oil Capacity Available; thus, Enhances Oil Lubrication and Protection of Engines
- Maximized Resistance to Heat, Corrosion and Abrasion
- Woven (Mechanism) Construction for Enhancing Flexibility
- Color: Blue
Please use the stock oil filter thread pitch measurements above to see if this kit is compatible with your engine
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
- 1 x Oil Cooler
1 x Oil Filter Relocation Kit
3 x Oil Lines with Male Fitting
Hardware (Ring/Mount) If Any is Shown in the Picture Above