A type of permanent mechanical fastener, a rivet is any of multiple types of metal pins, used to hold together two plates of metal or other material. Upon installation, the headless end of a rivet is beaten out or pressed down to keep the fastener in place.
Solid rivets are among the simplest and most reliable fasteners. These simple devices consist of a solid shaft with a head on one end; once installed, the headless end of a solid rivet is deformed with a hammer or rivet gun to hold it in place. Perhaps the most widely-used style of rivet, solid rivets are utilized in applications where reliability and safety are important. We offer rivets in a range of sizes and materials to meet the needs of your fastener application
- Style: Soft, Head Shape: Brazier
- Head Diameter: 15.6mm
- Head Height: 3.25mm
- Length: 25mm (1" Inches)
- Diameter: 6.35mm (1/4" Inches)
- Excellent for professional trailer repair applications
- Modified brazier head gives these rivets a low profile head design
- Material: Aluminum, Color: Metallic
- For use on Semi Trucks & Trailers, ATV, UTV, Campers, Tractors, Service Trucks, Buses, Service Vans, Utility Trucks, Parade Floats, Horse Trailers, Utility Trailers, Pick Up Trucks, Etc
Remark: Hard Style rivets can be identified by a small dimple in the crown of the rivet head, Soft Style rivets have no headmarkings.
Revit measurements are in Approximate proportions, we are not responsible for Decimal errors.
Note: Recommendation: Hard Style install for Side Panel, Soft Style install for Trailer Roof
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Manufacturer Part Number: BFC-TTP-SRT-BZH-025-100-ST
Interchange Part Number: BFC-TTP-SRT-BZH-025-100
Other Part Number: BFC-TTP-SRT