SS Catless High Flow Race Exhaust 3"Cross X-Pipe For 11-14 Mustang 5.0L V8 S197
Upgrading vehicle exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Piping Info: 3.00" Piping. Flange Type: 2-Bolt / Slip Fit
- Inlet/Outlet: 3.00"/ 3.00". Utilizes Factory O2 Sensor Position, O2 Sensor bung is welded on tubing so stock O2 sensor can be plugged in.
- Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow, Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance
- TIG Weld for Strength and Durability, CNC Machine Flanges for Strong Solid Support
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 11-14 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
Fits OEM or Shorty Style Manifold Replacement Headers
Removes Catalytic Converter from Pipes
- 1 x Exhaust X-Pipe Kit
Hardware If any as shown in the Picture Above