The HPS Performance polish 3" intake charge pipe for the BMW N55B30 engine was designed with one goal in mind, reliability. From our initial analysis on our 2011 BMW 335i test vehicle, we found that the factory charge pipe was manufactured with inferior materials. In just 60k miles, the BMW factory charge pipe began showing its age, with it barely hanging on as the throttle body connector flange had been broken.
HPS R&D team reverse engineered the original part to offer a product that ticks all of the boxes; Durability, Performance, and Style. The HPS charge pipe is produced from 6063 aluminum with a billet CNC flange built to last. It has HPS signature high temperature 4-ply reinforced silicone coupler and heavy duty 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps to connect to the intermediate intercooler pipe. The kit includes a brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector as the original equipment is known to deteriorate over time. HPS turbo charge pipe also includes a 1/8" NPT bung to give you the option of running methanol injection or boost gauges (even nitrous systems). Installation can be completed in under 30 minutes with basic hand tools and does not require permanent modification or ECU reflash.
Don’t end up stranded with a broken charge pipe. Replace your old and haggard plastic charge pipe with the HPS Performance Charge Pipe for your N55 powered E8x/E9x vehicle.
HPS Intercooler Pipe Kit Features and Specification
- Replaces the weak and restrictive factory plastic charge pipe with less bend and better air flow design
- Increased air volume and air flow.
- 3" Mandrel bent 6061 aluminum tubing with CNC machined billet flange
- Built with 1/8" NPT bung for methanol injection, sensors, and nitrous systems (includes plug)
- Includes HPS signature high temperature 4-ply reinforced silicone coupler and heavy duty 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Includes a brand new O-ring for the throttle body connector as the original equipment is known to deteriorate over time
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not require re-tuning and will not trigger CEL light
- Color: Polish
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Turbo Charge Pipe (Cold Side)
- Compatible with OEM part numbers: 13717599294,13717615026
- Vehicle Application:
2015 BMW X1 xDrive35i 3.0L Turbo (N55)
2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i 3.0L Turbo (N55)
2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i 3.0L Turbo (N55)
Manufacturer Part Number: 17-107P-3
Interchange Part Number: 17-107P
Other Part Number: 17-107