The Subaru Impreza has always been a machine with incredible potential; whether on a formal race track, on a rally course or up in the mountains it has always dominated with it s perfect balance of power and handling.
Although the Impreza is impressive off the showroom floor, it still had to be refined for everyday use. It left something to be desired for those who demand more from our vehicles.
Megan Racing has now developed control arms for the Subaru crowd that will help attain a higher level of control and performance. Constructed of a High-Strengh Steel Alloy, these control arms remain light weight while being able to take the punishment of competition and extreme conditions. With Anti-Dust Pillowball ends and a 3-Stage powdercoating process the control arms will easily combat the elements for years of performance.
The main benefit of the Pillow-Ball Trailing Arms for the Subaru is the Direct-Feel and a more stable vehicle. The rear-end of the Subaru is soft due to the conservative soft-rubber bushings that absorb vibration and road noise. The Anti-Dust Pillowball ends eliminate that "soggy" feel and allow for a more stable direct feel that the performance-oriented driver prefers. The steel construction makes these Trailing arms much stronger than stock and allow them to be used in competition where they will see extreme conditions and loads.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Color: Blue
- Surface Finish: Powdercoated
- Product Type: Control Arm
- Style: Lateral Arm, Tailing Arm
- Placement: Rear (Front Section), Rear (Rear Section), Rear
- 3-Stage Powder-coating Process
- Made with high-strength and anti-craking rubber material
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience
- Anti-Dust Pillowball ends for a direct feel and improvement on traction.
- Measurements: (center hole to center hole)
Minimum: 15 3/8"
- Adjustable Stabilizer End Links Included
For 1995-2007 Subaru Impreza All Models (GM/GC/GF First Generation, GD/GG Second Generation)
Remark: Adjustable length for Toe adjustment.
Installation: Steel Alloy
- 1 Pair x Rear (Front Section) Lateral Arm (Left & Right) MRS-SU-0320
1 Pair x Rear (Rear Section) Lateral Arm (Left & Right) MRS-SU-0321
1 Pair x Rear Trailing Arm (Left & Right) MRS-SU-0322
Hardware If Any is Shown in the Picture Above
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number:
- MRS-SU-0320, MRS-SU-0321, MRS-SU-0322, MRSSU0320, MRSSU0321, MRSSU0322, 788536934425, 788536934449, 788536934463
All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
All Megan Racing exhaust system components will alter and affect the vehicle's overall sound in pitch and volume. All to which is subjective in manner. Megan Racing will not claim responsibility and/or accept returns based on an individual's personal preference.
Recommended for Racing/Off-Road Use ONLY, Will Not Pass Emissions Test