Manzo Pink Rear Upper Strut Bar Brace For Subaru 02-07 Impreza WRX/STI GD/GG
A strut bar, strut brace, or strut tower brace (STB) is a car suspension accessory usually used in conjunction with MacPherson struts on monocoque or unibody chassis to provide extra stiffness between the strut towers.
- Material: Light Weight T-6061 Aluminum. Color: HP2
- Placement: Rear||Upper
- Enhances Steering Response and Stability
- Increases Stiffness and Reduces Body Rolling during Corning
- One-Piece Race Spec Strut Tower Bar constructed of strong Aluminum to extremely tight tolerances and then polished to perfection.
- Tower Mounts (Brackets) are Made of Reinforced Steel for Extra Strength and Durability
- For Subaru 2002 - 2007 Impreza WRX Sedan/ Wagon
Subaru 2002 - 2007 Impreza WRX STi Sedan
Subaru 2002 - 2007 Impreza Sedan/ Wagon
Remark: Fits 2nd Generation GD/ GG Models, such as GDA/ GDBC/ GGA Chassis ONLY
Note: Rear housing require trimming to fit rear strut bar
- 1 x Strut Bar
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number: