Our MZ-Series coilover system proves that you do not need to break the bank in order to obtain a quality suspension system. Designed for a purely street, sport set-up. Spring rates and valving have been designed to be conservative prioritizing ride comfort while still adequately controlling dynamic forces during aggressive driving. MZ-Series Coilovers Feature 30 levels of simultaneous compression and rebound damper force adjustment, camber adjustable pillowball front top mounts, rubber insulated rear top mounts and full-length shock adjustability. Spring preload is adjusted independently from the damper shock length adjustment allowing to retain full shock stroke at any given height and allowing for further suspension tuning to truly customize the vehicle overall handling feel.
Designed as a direct bolt-on unit. Manzo MZ-Series Coilovers are protected with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Material: CNC Machined Steel and Aluminum Construction
- Color: Black Shock, Blue Bracket, Yellow Spring
- Surface Finish: Powdercoated
- Type: Suspension Coilover
- Style: MZ Series
- Front Spring Rate: 7kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 6kg/mm
- 30-way Compression & Rebound Simultaneous
- Camber Adjustable Pillowball Front Top Mounts
- Rubber Insulated Rear Top Mount
- Shock and Spring Separated Rear Setup
- Monotube Internal Construction
- Full Length Adjustability
For 1990-2005 Mazda Miata (NA/NB)
- 1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
The product does not come with manual/instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number:
All Manzo U.S.A. Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
All Manzo U.S.A. exhaust system components will alter and affect the vehicle's overall sound in pitch and volume. All to which is subjective in manner. Megan Racing will not claim responsibility and/or accept returns based on an individual's personal preference.
Recommended for Racing/Off-Road Use ONLY, Will Not Pass Emissions Test