Megan Black Bulldog Heat Shield+K&N RD-0720 Filter For 02-06 Mini Cooper S 1.6L
Block Ambient Heat soak from the engine bay by using a heatshield. It will help reduce the air temperature going to your engine thus improving performance.
- Heat Shield is installed between the engine and the aftermarket air intake pipe. It helps to block the heat coming from the engine and minimize the chance of the air intake pipe suffering from heat soak problem
- Does not require modification
- Material: Stainless Steel, Color: Black
K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles, tractors, and other applications. Regardless of the angle or offset diameter of the air intake, there is probably a K&N Universal air filter for your equipment. All filters are constructed with ultra-strong molded pliable rubber flanges which absorb vibration and allow for secure attachment and can also be stretched for up to 1/16" (1.5mm) to fit in-between sizes.
- Material: Cotton Gauze
- Product Style: Centered Round Tapered
- Flange Inside Diameter: 2.50 in (64 mm)
- K&N universal air filters are washable and reusable.
- 02-06 Mini Cooper S 1.6L
Remark: Compatibility with "M7 Tuning" Strut Bar and "Samco Sports" Induction Hose
Note: Hooks onto the Filters Clamp to Install
- 1 x Air Filter Heat Shield
1 x Air Filter
No Instruction, Professional Install Recommended
Cross Reference Number:
- HS-MINI+KN-RD-0720, HSMINI+KNRD0720